Saturday 26 December 2015

Festive apple and cinnamon hot drink!

Merry Christmas guys!

I hope you've all had an amazing festive season and day yesterday! Today I've made up an apple and cinnamon hot drink recipe, this is perfect if you are a child or don't drink to have when everyone else is sipping on mulled wine! It has loads of vitamin C which is great for boosting your immunity, perfect for the cold winter months. 



You will need:
  • One litre of apple juice
  • Half a lemon
  • 1 tbsp local honey or date syrup
  • 2 tbsp cinnamon powder


First add your cloves to your lemon half. Secondly, add all ingredients to a pan and mix together. Squeeze the juice of your lemon into the pan and add the empty skin too. Which everything together to encorporate the cinnamon and heat on low for 20 minutes, or until it's as hot as you want it! 


Then enjoy! I love drinking mine in a jam jar with a straw. 


I hope you enjoyed this recipe. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but hopefully I will be back on it in 2016! Remember to tag me @moosfood on Instagram if you make any of my recipes. 

Love moo x



No comments:

Post a Comment